2016政府工作报告中英文对照个人注释版【Part16】
本笔记首发自微信公众号:LearnAndRecord
转载请务必保留以上声明,注明来源!
5. Carry out a new round of high-quality opening up and work to achieve mutually beneficial cooperation
(五)推进新一轮高水平对外开放,着力实现合作共赢。
In the face of profound changes in international economic cooperation and competition,
面对国际经济合作和竞争格局的深刻变化,
and in response to the urgent need to improve the performance of and upgrade China's economy,
顺应国内经济提质增效升级的迫切需要,
we must open wider to the outside world with unwavering resolve.
要坚定不移扩大对外开放,
By doing so, we can strengthen new drivers of development, add new forces to propel reform forward, and create new competitive strengths for China.
在开放中增强发展新动能、增添改革新动力、增创竞争新优势。
■ We will work to secure solid process in pursuing the Belt and Road Initiative.
扎实推进"一带一路"建设。
We will promote domestic regional development and opening up and international economic cooperation in a coordinated way,
统筹国内区域开发开放与国际经济合作,
work with other countries and regions to build overland economic corridors and maritime cooperation hubs,
共同打造陆上经济走廊和海上合作支点,
and promote connectivity, economic and trade cooperation, and cultural exchange.
推动互联互通、经贸合作、人文交流。
We will work to develop cooperative mechanisms for achieving compatibility in customs clearance procedures along the routes and build international logistics networks.
构建沿线大通关合作机制,建设国际物流大通道。
注:
customs clearance procedures 通关程序/报关手续
compatibility 互换性;兼容性;相容性(并存、亲和、协调、配伍)
We will promote the development of border economic cooperation zones, cross-border economic cooperation zones, and overseas economic and trade cooperation zones.
推进边境经济合作区、跨境经济合作区、境外经贸合作区建设。
With a commitment to achieving common development and shared growth through joint consultation, we will ensure that the Belt and Road Initiative creates bonds of peace, friendship, and common prosperity.
坚持共商共建共享,使"一带一路"成为和平友谊纽带、共同繁荣之路。
■ We will work to achieve greater industrial-capacity cooperation with other countries.
扩大国际产能合作。
We will launch demonstration projects in accordance with the principle that enterprises should be the main actors, that government should provide support, and that operations should be market based.
坚持企业为主、政府推动、市场化运作,实施一批重大示范项目。
We will improve and implement related supporting fiscal, tax, and financial policies,
落实和完善财税金融支持政策,
establish an RMB overseas cooperation fund and make good use of bilateral industrial-capacity cooperation funds.
设立人民币海外合作基金,用好双边产能合作基金。
We will promote greater use of Chinese equipment, technology, standards, and services in the international market, and help Chinese manufacturing brands gain international recognition.
推动装备、技术、标准、服务走出去,打造中国制造金字品牌。
■ We will develop innovative ways to promote foreign trade.
促进外贸创新发展。
Faced with continuously weak foreign demand, we need to take a combination of measures to stop the decline in imports and exports.
面对外需持续低迷的严峻形势,要多措并举,遏制进出口下滑势头。
First, we will move faster to improve and implement policies.
一要加快落实和完善政策。
We will improve the structure of export tax rebate rates, ensure rebates are paid promptly and in full, and crack down on fraudulent claims.
优化出口退税率结构,确保及时足额退税,严厉打击骗取退税。
We will increase short-term export-credit insurance and provide export financing insurance for all insurable complete sets of equipment.
增加短期出口信用保险规模,实现成套设备出口融资保险应保尽保。
Second, we will encourage innovative business models.
二要鼓励商业模式创新。
We will expand trials in cross-border e-commerce,
扩大跨境电子商务试点,
support enterprises in developing overseas warehouses for export products,
支持企业建设一批出口产品"海外仓",
注:海外仓-2016政府工作报告十大新词之一。
and promote the development of enterprises that provide comprehensive foreign trade services.
促进外贸综合服务企业发展。
Third, we will improve the trade mix.
三要优化贸易结构。
We will launch trials to create innovative ways of developing trade in services,
开展服务贸易创新发展试点,
see that more cities become trendsetters in providing foreign outsourced services,
增加服务外包示范城市,
注:trendsetter 领导流行的人;创新潮人物,创造潮流者;树立新风者;时装设计师
and accelerate the development of foreign trade in cultural goods and services.
加快发展文化对外贸易。
We will further integrate and improve special customs regulation zones,
进一步整合优化海关特殊监管区域,
and encourage processing trade to move to the central and western regions and extend to the medium-high end of the industrial chain.
促进加工贸易向中西部地区转移、向产业链中高端延伸。
Fourth, we will further facilitate trade.
四要推进贸易便利化。
We will see that the single window system is implemented for international trade nationwide.
全面推广国际贸易"单一窗口"。
注:单一窗口是指参与国际贸易和运输的各方,通过单一的平台提交标准化的信息和单证以满足相关法律法规及管理的要求。
We will reduce the frequency of inspections for exports.
降低出口商品查验率。
Fifth, we will adopt a more proactive import policy.
五要实施更加积极的进口政策。
We will increase the import of advanced technology and equipment, key spare parts and components, and energy and raw materials in short supply in China.
扩大先进技术设备、关键零部件及紧缺能源原材料进口。
■ We will work to make better use of overseas investment.
提高利用外资水平。
We will continue to relax market access restrictions on investment,
继续放宽投资准入,
further open the service sector and the general manufacturing sector,
扩大服务业和一般制造业开放,
simplify procedures for establishing companies with overseas investment,
简化外商投资企业设立程序,
and step up efforts to attract more investment.
加大招商引资力度。
We will create new models of opening up for inland and border areas,
创新内陆和沿边开放模式,
develop new overseas-oriented industrial clusters,
打造新的外向型产业集群,
and encourage more overseas investment in the central and western regions.
引导外资更多投向中西部地区。
Pilot free trade zones will be established in more parts of the country.
扩大自贸试验区试点。
We will improve the systems and mechanisms for governing development zones.
创新开发区体制机制。
With these efforts, China’s investment environment will become even more fair, transparent, and predictable,
我们将营造更加公平、更为透明、更可预期的投资环境,
and China will be able to maintain strong appeal and serve as a favorite destination for overseas investment.
中国要始终成为富有吸引力的外商投资热土。
■ We will accelerate implementation of the free trade zone strategy.
加快实施自由贸易区战略。
We wish to actively negotiate and sign the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership agreement.
积极商签区域全面经济伙伴关系协定,
We will help speed up negotiations on the establishment of the China-Japan-ROK free trade zone.
加快中日韩自贸区等谈判,
We will work to make progress in negotiations on investment agreements between China and the United States and between China and the European Union.
推进中美、中欧投资协定谈判,
We will help strengthen collective strategic research on the Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific.
加强亚太自贸区联合战略研究。
China wishes to work with all interested parties to move ahead with trade and investment liberalization and establish an international economic and trade system that is balanced, inclusive, and beneficial for all.
我们愿与各方一道,推进贸易投资自由化,共同构建均衡、共赢、包容的国际经贸体系。
【未完待续…持续更新中】
点击下方“阅读原文”或者回复2016查看完整部分
公众号内回复bg1查看2015年政府工作报告个人注释版完整笔记。